Dungeons and Threads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shafeekri's Dungeon

2 posters

Go down

Shafeekri's Dungeon Empty Shafeekri's Dungeon

Post  shafeekri Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:02 am

The time is 11 o' clock PM. I'm sleeping on my BED upstairs in my HOUSE. I suddenly wake up from hearing a terrible crash downstairs. I hear GLASS PIECES break, and I rush to see what has occurred. Suddenly, FIRE is everywhere and the only way down is the stairs. I change into my DOCKERS, grab my BACKPACK and must now find a way down. As I think, I hear a MONSTER screaming at the top of its lungs in the KITCHEN.

shafeekri

Back to top Go down

Shafeekri's Dungeon Empty Re: Shafeekri's Dungeon

Post  Checkmate Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Search BACKPACK then head out.
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  shafeekri Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 am

In BACKPACK I find: 1 LAPTOP, 1 TB EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE, 1 DESERT EAGLE, 4 BALLPOINT PENS, 3 70 PAGE COLLEGE RULED NOTEBOOKS, 5 RUBBER BANDS and 1 ICE PACK.

I then run downstairs and side jump to the right as a FIREBALL comes speeding to me. I roll down and am in the DINING ROOM. The FIREBALL came from the Living Room. I hear more roars. There is FIRE all around me. I am leaning against a WALL and there is an opening on the left of me which will lead me to the kitchen or lead me outside of the house. There are also three GLASS WINDOWS in front of me.

shafeekri

Back to top Go down

Post  Checkmate Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Jump through the MIDDLE GLASS WINDOW.
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  shafeekri Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I jump through the MIDDLE GLASS WINDOW and land myself onto a hard dirt ground. However, my surroundings are much more intimidating. There are police cars everywhere. About 15 Police Officers are advancing towards with me with their guns pointed at me as they scream "Put your hands in the air!". The left of me, about four blocks is a friend's house in which I can stay and lay low. On the right, about one mile, is a Walmart, Bank of America and a gunshop.

shafeekri

Back to top Go down

Post  Checkmate Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Make a break for WALMART, the greatest store in America.
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  shafeekri Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm

I make a break for WALMART, the greatest store in America. As I am doing so, I hear gunshots whizzing past my head, and police sirens getting nearer. However, after a few minutes, I am in an air conditioned utopia where everything is low priced and made in China. I am finally at WALMART. About six people are working the night shift today, and they all look at me quizzically. The BATHROOM is to the right of me. To look at what AISLES there are, I must go straight and the Clothes section is to the left of me.

shafeekri

Back to top Go down

Post  Checkmate Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Go into the SECTION and change your identity immediately before the POLICE can find you. Then proceed to the BATHROOM, walk casually.
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down